Friday, September 30, 2016

Congratulations to myself... I've completed 1/8 of freshman year!

It is scary to think that one eighth of the year is already complete! I have enjoy high school so much more than middle school so far. I realized that even though it is a lot more work, it is also a lot more fun! My favorite thing about high school so far are my classes. Something I have noticed is that in middle school I truly dreaded school. However, now I actually find myself enjoying some of my classes (English being one of those classes). Another thing I enjoy about high school is that it gives the students a lot more freedom. The worst thing about high school so far is the amount of work. I find myself spending at least 3 or 4 hours a night on homework and then possibly an additional 1-2 hours on studying. This is a BIG adjustment from middle school. In middle school, I was really used to every class coming easily to me and this definitely is not the case in the high school. I find myself being challenged in all of my classes. However, I also think that the fact that the classes are more challenging gives me more motivation to do better. Overall, I have really enjoyed the first month of high school and I am looking forward to not only the rest of freshman year, but the next four years!


No comments:

Post a Comment